Top budget laptops can be an awesome deal for anyone. That’s because they are more affordable with awesome features available. Such laptops are not only for students, for they have enough features to be suitable for professionals too. It depends on what your preferences are, and these preferences may be available in a quality budget laptop.
FEATURES OF TOP BUDGET LAPTOPS
In the past, considering a budget laptop meant having a poorer laptop. But today, a budget laptop can also mean getting a laptop with better advantages than the past offered:
• Intel’s Atom and Celeron are not slow. If you have office tasks or want to browse the Internet, do so with ease.
• If you want a laptop with more features, like more memory, then consider that memory is cheap these days, and so budget laptops will come with 4GB of DDR3 memory.
• Many will offer storage space of 500GB.
• Some will offer excellent battery life.
TOP LAPTOP CHOICES UNDER $500
1. Asus VivoBook E403SA has 4GB of RAM and a USB Type-C port for data transfer. However it does not have excellent battery life.
2. If a long battery life is what you are looking for, consider the Toshiba Chromebook 2, for it lasts more than 10 hours.
3. The Lenovo Ideapad 100S offers nine hours of battery life. Additionally it comes with a free one year subscription to Office 365 Personal. A disadvantage is that it only provides average performance, so if too many browsers are opened then there may be slow service.
4. The Asus Chromebook Flip provides all day battery life. Additionally it is slim, the keyboard is almost full size, the chromebook can be converted into a tablet, and provides fast performance, so if these features are important to you, check it out. It is possible to stream music and watch video at the same time. A negative factor is that display resolution is poorer than most other chromebooks.
5. The Toshiba Satellite is another choice. It has a large amount of storage, if you need it. The figures are quite impressive: a fifth-generation i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD. It’s keyboard is sturdy and does not seem to cause any problems. However, there are some drawbacks: it’s five hour battery life isn’t great, and it has the tendency to creak.
So if you are someone who plans to take the laptop in your bag and travel to other places, then it is likely to get damaged easily.
WHERE TO BUY
Customers can begin their search online, because many hot deals are posted there. Visiting a shop can work, too, but you may find a more expensive price tag – unless a sale has been posted on a newspaper. If you are looking for a sale at a shop you can visit, check out your local newspapers or phone these shops and ask them when their sales are. However, if you are open to taking advantage of sales online, here are some sites you can visit:
1. Kiss Electronics claims you can save between 20% to 80% if you buy from them. For example, their Acer touchscreen convertible laptop is being sold for $288.88. However, there seems to be limited discount laptops available, but if you find one that suits you, go for it. Visit them at: kisselectronicsnyc.com
2. Other sites you can look at are Amazon and EBay. There are many sellers offering top discount laptops here, and make sure to find out if they have a return policy, just in case the laptop is of bad quality or you don’t like it.